Altitude Differences

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Altitude Differences
From: Michael Tarelka <mtarelka@home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 22:47:54 -0700
To the Ring,

What modifications would one make to a car driven in altitude, if it was
moved to sea level?  Carb Needles, Advance What?

I told my lady friend about this cool car in the Mile High City and she
proceeded to explain about her sister's car, who moved from Denver to
L.A.,  Her sister said her car was never the same after the move and she
had to get rid of it.  This lady is terrific, but I don't think she
likes Roadsters very much and she is no mechanic, but over the years
I've discoverd the fair sex, has intuitive skill that can't be
explained.

What do you Datsooners think?

Please advise.

MT