Red interiors et. al (Was tires and wheels)

To: PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Red interiors et. al (Was tires and wheels)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:38:23 PDT
All,

The cars should represent the wishes of the owner. If you want stock, go
stock. If you want the "DATSTER" look, go that way. Michael Carion put a red
interior in his Sora Blue 67 2000. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Sora
Blue 67 2000 came stock with a black interior. Michael wanted a red
interior, so he put it in.

My black car will be redone with a red interior. I am also toying with doing
some pretty radical flaring on my fenders so I can run with some
PPPPPHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTT tires. I want my car the way I want it. That's
the fun with restoring cars. You get to do what you want. If you buy one off
the lot, you get what they have.

My .02

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC