Re: FW: Victor goes Solo II

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: FW: Victor goes Solo II
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Watching is okay but ask someone for a ride! Check and
see if they have a Novice Person and stick to them
like glue for a few minutes. they generally can find a
ride for people. I take anyone who wants to go in my
Race Roadster.

Don Miller
68 1600 thinking it's sold
69 Turbo V-6
70 2000 leaving on Thursday to be replaced soon after
Meridian, ID

http://invites.yahoo.com/