Re: Electical station

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electical station
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

When I dismantled the 85 300zx turbo I had, to put the
motor and trans into the Roadster, it had a great fuse
box and relay system. Going from a 70's ravaged brain:
the fuse block had 14 fuse locations ranging from 10
amp to 30 amp. There were 12 relays located in the car
and there is a block of 4 and a block of 3 on the
passenger side engine compartment close to the
firewall. I still have some of the realys as I use
them for fuel injector control and fuel pump cutoff.
All nicely color coded.

Don Miller
68 1600 For Sale
69 Turbo V-6 Found some more Boost!!!