Re: Radiators Radiators !

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Radiators Radiators !
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 13:17:34 -0400
Had my three-row boiled out and rodded last year.  It was $80, dropped
off/picked up.

Nothing in NY or on Long Island is inexpensive, but $350 sounds high.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280