Re: roadster vins

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: roadster vins
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:29:32 -0400
More of a vin "tape", actually; still had a plate above the firewall,
and the frame rail stamp.  And the tape was pop-riveted, that's all.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280