Shasta Y2K videos available

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shasta Y2K videos available
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:49:55 -0700
Well, the pre-orders for the recent Shasta Roadster get-together video have
been sent, and should be received by Thursday.  Those who ordered last week
can expect to get them by the weekend.  Any additional orders I receive will
be sent within 2 days of emailing your postal address to me.

The run-time is 49 minutes, so plan on an intermission.  The banquet is over
half the video, so the start of it would be a good time to pause and grab a
beer.  Tom Thompson does such a good job!  The cars are beautiful, everyone
should be proud of them.  I'll welcome any comments on the video, as well as
suggestions for next year.

Price is $18, and includes USPS Priority (2-3 days) shipping.  Whether you
were able to attend or not, I think you'll enjoy this years' edition.  The
ordering process is simple - Email your name & address, I'll send the video
(high quality VHS), and you send a check.

-John Friederich
'69 2000 Solex (running sooo much better after installing the accelerator
pump jets I bought at the Shasta swap meet & vendors sale)
Las Vegas, NV