Re: how about THIS for paint !

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: how about THIS for paint !
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 18:43:53 -0400
Ed Unkel had a race car which we painted a very similar pattern. The Naval
Battle Flag!

BTW, that car was Dave Manzolini's old car which placed in one of the final
SCCA races on Rob's site. What is strange is the guy who owned it prior to
Ed, Dave Walsdorf, was an investor in a Company which the law firm I work
for represents. A small world!!!!

66 Mike