BADROC Run thru the hills and BBQ

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC Run thru the hills and BBQ
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:57:18 EDT
Hello,

These are the particulars for the BADROC run and BBQ.

Meeting Place:  McDonalds Rest., El Camino Real in San Mateo.  (Near Hwy 92)
Meeting Time:    09:00 - 09:15

We will be driving to Alices Restuarant via Hwy 35 and then west on Hwy 84
towards Hwy 1.  From there we will head over to my place in SF for a backyard
BBQ like the last time.  We can park the cars in the same fashion.

Any questions, please contact me directly or thru the BADROC List.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion