<OT> CART in Michigan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> CART in Michigan
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:57:45 -0500
This is the first year since 1995 that I was unable to attend the CART race
in Michigan.  Well, I taped it on Sunday and tried to watch it last night.
It is so bugger'd up with interruptions from golf, biking, and weather that
almost half the race is missing.  Especially the incredible last 10 laps
with Mikey & Montoya?

Is there any chance that anyone has a copy that I could borrow.  I will
gladly pay shipping or whatever.  Thanks.

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000
1973 240Z