"Therapy" back on the road

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Therapy" back on the road
From: "rvedgar" <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 00:26:55 -0400
To any of my old friends here (and any new ones)  Wanted you to know our 68
1600  "Therapy" is alive and well and no longer for sale.  We have managed
to insure the car with another agency and exclud my 16 year old son from
driving her.  This was the only way I could have three cars with three
drivers and keep Allstate from jacking up my rates again.  To the tune of
$1600 more per year. The second reason we can keep her, is that my Mom who
had loaned us the $3,800 for the Z car, called the other day and said "The
car is a gift you do not owe me anything." (God Bless Mom's!!!!)

It was realy great to get "Therapy" back on the road after letting her sit
for 6 to 8 weeks.  She looked rather sad when I would climb into the new (to
me) 280 ZX and drive off to work.  So the happy ending is I can now choose
between "Therapy I" and "Therapy II" depending on the day, weather
conditions and distance.  On a long hot trip the Z is by far the choice,
bigger, faster and A/C !!!!.  But on a not so hot day or in the cool of the
evening nothing but nothing is as fun as the Roadster.  Im glad we are able
to keep her.

To anyone who is new and has not visted our Roadster web sites they are
listed below.

Sincerely

Ron Edgar

Ft Lauderdale Fla.