Re: beige grey mettalic

To: "Hoon Kim" <hoon@pixar.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: beige grey mettalic
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:02:51 -0400
You can never rely on the printed page or website to reflect colors
accurately unless your monitor and the photo have color scales and are
Pantone matched. Additionally, some pigments do not reproduce accurately on
film as the film sees it differently than the human eye, and speaking of
which our eyes aren't all created equal.

If you want to see a more faithful reproduction I say go visit a paint
supplier or may be a body shop and look at their color samples. Ya can't do
it in front of a computer screen or from the printed page.

FWIW,

66 Mike