Re:Beck Arnley ##'s

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Beck Arnley ##'s
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:50:20 EDT
Earlier this week:
> > PS again - thinking I oughta scan the roadster info out of my B/A catalog
-
>  > might be helpful eh? Let me know if you think it worthwhile.

Well I got a TON of YES replies to this one so here ya go:
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/spl311rdst/datsun/parts/ba_partsindex.html";>B
eck Arnley Parts for Datsun Roadster | INDEX</A>

There isn't a whole heckuva lot listed,so instead of scans, I just typed up
the info.
(playing w/a different html editor the headings on the tables are for the
"weak-of-eye" <G> sorry about that - not gonna take the time to fix them
right now.)

AOL sometimes is slow at letting newly added pages be available quickly - so
if it won't display right away, give it a bit & peek at it later.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ