Re: how many are left?

To: Mitch Planck <mitch@ias.net>
Subject: Re: how many are left?
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:03:42 -0700

Mitch Planck wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knows how many roadsters are left. Nissan
> originally produced around 40,000, including all models and years. I guess I
> would include driveable and project cars that will eventually be driveable,
> but not cars in junkyards or extra parts cars.

Mitch,

Last week I finally got some books shelves that had been ordered in
January.  As I was pulling books out of boxes I came across the ROADSTER
REGISTRY.  This was done my Mike Bell in Florida.  A lot of work went
into the registry.  He had listings from 1500-2000 and Silvias.  Sorry
to say I can't remember the numbers of cars left that he had counted.
As for me I have my first one, but 2 ended up as little bits.

Dana "killer of two" Nojima