Roadster for sale in bay area...revision (and more parts for sale)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster for sale in bay area...revision (and more parts for sale)
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:11:30 EDT
My friend is now interested in selling his 1600 minus some parts (namely the
suspension stuff I mentioned in a previous post) because it seems like some
people are more interested in JUST the car as is. He's asking 1800  for car.
Oh yah, some more items to add to the bunch of parts for sale:
- Hi-po OEM 2000 clutch kit includes pressure plate, throwout bearing, and
bushing, and disk.
- R16 oil pan gasket
- 1600 motor mounts (which I believe are the same as 2000 motor mounts)
Again, everything is in the bay area...  :)

Van