New web page

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New web page
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:49:51 -0700
List,
I have put up a new web page for the Vancouver, Canada All
Nissan Show in September. Check back a little closer to the event
and I will add maps and accommodation links.I also have added a link
to the Surfside Datsun Show at Doheney Beach. This is the show put
on by Les and the gang at CDM in October. Thanks Dennis for permission
to link to your site.

http://www.nowroc.com/Webpages/Calendar.htm

I will also be adding another Shasta page to show photos of cars that
weren't show winners. With so many nice cars attending Shasta it would
be a shame to leave them out.

Thanks,
Mike
Nowroc