Re: Roadster Plastic

To: CarterCM@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roadster Plastic
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:48:56 -0700 (PDT)
 All,
        I have been thinking about wider-than-stock fenders for my roadster.
I do not particularly care for the look of the 'box' flares to extreme for
me.  Does anybody make a fender that is a fair amount wider than stock ~
2 inches but still has the stock shape.... And most importantly- would this
vastly increase my choices in wheels that would fit?? I could almost use this
last part to justify doing the bigger fenders if it means that I could have
a vastly larger choice of wheels.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA
                BADROC