Race car photos

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race car photos
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:49:47 -0700
List,
With thanks to Mark Dent and JH Bahn I have added a few more race
cars to my photopoint site. I am looking for more race car photo's for
my
web site. When I have enough photo's and racing information I will do a
whole racing layout.

I also put up some shots of some of the roadsters I saw at Seattle in
the car
Corral. I will also put up some pictures I took at he All Datsun show in
Vancouver, Canada from last year as soon as I scan them in. This is a
have to do event for anyone in the Northwest. We are planning on leaving
early and taking in Victoria and some other sites.

Don't be afraid to leave comments or suggestions in the quest book.
I can use the help in identifying the cars sometimes. I know you are
looking at them thanks to a hit counter.

My photopoint album

Mike
NOWROC
http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/