Re: headrest question

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: headrest question
From: Ronnie Day <rday@bigtex.ci.dallas.tx.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:43:39 -0500
>Distance between 1 1/4" outside dia. 5/8", distance outside to outside 2 1/2"
>center to center  1 7/8".
>Russ Southwell 70 1600
>
>"Ofarrell, Fergus" wrote:
>
>> Can someone please measure the approx. diameter and distance between the
>> headrest poles/risers?
>> My seatcovers were not cut for them and I'm doing the junkyard crawl, (good
>> place for door panel clips) think I found a good pair out of a 510, wanna
>> know if they'll fit.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for the info,
>> Fergus, 69 2000
>> experiencing Shasta-envy after those pics, and still can't get my horn (aka
>> SUV warning button) to work reliably so I think I'll just put a hubcap in
>> the pass. seat and whack myself on the head when I don't like someone's
>> driving...GONGGG!

The diameter of the rods on the 510 is much smaller (not much over 1/4
inch) than I remember the ones on the roadster and I think the (510)
spacing is in the area of 5 to 6 inches.

HTH,
Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)