Re: R16 Carburation

To: Duram Plummer <Duram@duram.com>,
Subject: Re: R16 Carburation
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:22:26 -0700
Duram,
Go ahead an buy the kit and let us know how it works  :-)
You can be our R & D guy.

I did call Pierce Manifolds yesterday and they had one in stock for the R16,
but
would have to make up the linkage for it.

Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
2 69' 2000's and maybe a 1600 ?
Nowroc with are own Domain name Thanks Daniel, Eric and Susan.
http://www.nowroc.com/
http://www.imbris.net/~bitterrootprop/