RE: New to the list

To: "'Kling, Andrew'" <AKling@arn.com>,
Subject: RE: New to the list
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:39:01 -0700
Andy,

Read Tom Walters Roadster Buyers Guide
http://www.datsun.org/roadster/info/buyers_guide.html

There been some great deals lately. Search classifieds 2000 and yahoo
classifieds. Tell us where you are at cause in all likelihood there's a
local roadster nut near enough to you to help you check out any prospect
cars.
And keep us posted on your search progress. We love it when we can purchase
a roadster vicariously though someone else.