NOWROC lives

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NOWROC lives
From: "daniel beatty" <daniel_beatty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:57:31 PDT
Yippee!

www.nowroc.com has been registered and the site is back up and in a nice
safe place with the help of a list member's wife.

I am working on a V.2 of the site but interviews, housing hunting, GMAT
studying and inlaw hosting has taken way too much of my time.  So the site
is primarily as it was when it went down last month.

Hope Shasta was well for all that were able to make it this year.

Thanks to Robin & crew for organizing a Seattle area NOWROCers run this
weekend.  Portland area members look forward to a cruise in our area soon.
John W?

Cheers,

Daniel Beatty
daniel_beatty@hotmail.com