Back from Shasta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Back from Shasta
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 23:57:08 EDT
... and it was awesome!

Hello,

BADROC made it up to Shasta with a small caravan on Friday morning.  We drove
through cold Bay Area weather, through slight rain showers in the Shasta
foothills and then were blessed with absolutly perfect temperatures for the
whole weekend.  I dont think it ever broke 85 degrees.

Lots of cars at both of the shows!  Great vendor parts from CDM, Sports
Imports, ZCCD Mag., and others as well as some neat stuff from different
folks.  I bought myself a brand new fuse box for $12.  Fred Katz got a nbunch
of great new chrome pieces which probably contributed to his winning 2nd
place in his category.  Good job Freddy!

Anyway, it was great to see all of the familiar faces and meet the many new
visitors from the many different states.  Mary and I had the pleasure of
hosting "Leisure Suit" Terry and Donna Cost of Texas to stay over in San
Francisco.  They too had a great time in Shasta!  It was also wonderful to
meet Mr and Mrs Zeck from N.Carolina.  Truley wonderful folks.  And the many
other new faces that I met through this last weekend.

Okay.... here it is!  Bragging time.  ;>)  BADROC once again takes home four
awards.

FRED KATZ - 1600 Modified Class / 2nd place  (He dropped a U20 in his '66)
KEN PLETCHER - 2000 Modified Class / 1st Place
MIKE YOUNG - 2000 Stock Class / 1st Place  (67.5 2000)
"CALSPEED" - 2000 Custom Class / 1st Place

Hope to meet more of you "Shasta Dreamers" in the future.  You will not be
disapointed.  Pics to be posted soon.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
(Yippee!)