<OT> autocross

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <OT> autocross
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 17:48:44 -0700
List,
I have put a few photos of cars from a autocross I was at today on
my photopoint site.

The Saab in the picture has won numerous autocross championships back in
the
70's early 80's. It is owned by the Jaremko's of Jaremko Nissan/ Saab
in Spokane. It was again the fastest car out there today even after
sitting
in a garage for years. They also own the nice looking 69' vintage car I
put on the road race car page.

The rest of the cars are a sample of what you might find at your local
autocross. I didn't take any photos of  any Hondas, Rabbits, or Miata's
there always seem to be alot of them at the races. I wanted to let you
know
that you drive almost anything and have fun.

Mike
Nowroc