Re: Datsuns roadsters for sale ( looks like junk to me)

To: "Bob Anderson" <boband@nas.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsuns roadsters for sale ( looks like junk to me)
From: "rvedgar" <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 23:28:46 -0400
Hi Guys,

Yes I am still with you but have not been talking much.  I saw this pile of
junk going for $1,500 plus and I thought back to the day I bought "Therapy"
our 68 1600.  I paid $1,800 and she was in running condition.   Well as the
older members on this group know I have spent (as we all do) many hours
upgrading and fixing, repairing and modifiing.   If your looking for a GOOD
car that only needs body work and some minor mech work, "Therapy" is for
sale to anyone from this group for $3,250.   You can drive her home or put
her on the car train..   I can take you for a ride right now (if you were
here)  and you would be impressed at how well she runs.   $7,000 invested
and I love the car.  But I need the money for bills and I need some repairs
on the 82 280ZX that is my new daily driver.  Pictures of our cars are at
the url's below.

Just a note of interest.  Roadster are more fun to drive!  I realy like the
new Z but it will never be the same as driving the 1600.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=124639&a=914230

Ron Edgar
Ft Lauderdale Fla.

68 1600 SPL-311