Shasta attendees!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shasta attendees!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:28:15 -0400
  Anybody going to Shasta and feel like getting published?  ZDiver.com was
at MidOhio to cover the Z clubs but all they could find on Saturday was OROC
and our roadsters, .. so they are going to do an article on our beloved
little cars.  They are also looking for an article on Shasta.  Please
respond to Yuichi if you can help him out.  When the roadster article is up
on ZDriver.com, I'll let the list know.

Paul
OROC