painting progress

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: painting progress
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:46:30 -0700
Went down to Custom Coachworks in Escondido today to check on my car's
progress. Even though Bill Reid is moving his business into a brand new
building, he did not waste any time hammering away on the beast. I posted
some progress shots on our Photopoint site.

Bill and his people know their Roadsters and from the looks of his lot, I am
not the only one who thinks so. I took some shots of other 'Mystery'
Roadsters in various stages of bodywork and paint. Feel free take a look and
ID the photos for me in the guestbook. I will gladly put owner's name to
car.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600