Northwest Historics

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Northwest Historics
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 12:46:09 -0700
List,

First of all happy 4th of July !

I went over to the Northwest Historic car races in Seattle this weekend.

I didn't get to the races until sunday afternoon, so I missed all of
Saturdays
action. I was able to see the two groups with Roadsters running in them.

I believe four all together two 1600's and two 2000's. Dave Jaremko was
running on Sunday afternoon. He was driving his fathers 69' 2000 in a
class
with 911's and BMW's. The car was very fast . He was riding the bumper
of the leading 914-6 and they both where pulling away from the rest of
the field.
Well bad luck struck again when Dave blew the number four rod out the
side
of the block.

Here are just a few pictures I took on Sunday. I gave up taking photos
when
I realized there where to may cars and not enough time. I was truly in
heaven
there. I remembered these cars from magazines when I grew up. I
definitely
need a higher end digital camera :-)

http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/his7.jpg

http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/his8.jpg

http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/his9.jpg

http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/his10.jpg

I have a few more pictures to post along with some pictures
of the Canadian's Roadsters from the car corral.

Mike
Nowroc
cloudy, rainy, and in the 50's in Idaho today.