<OT>Re: Fwd: [928] Joke not related to 928

To: daymore@ozemail.com.au, laurahoey@myself.com, glasgow@serv.net,
Subject: <OT>Re: Fwd: [928] Joke not related to 928
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 23:05:44 EDT
Reminds me of a true story,

A friend of mine was riding in a car being driven by a foreign gentleman on
I-95 in Jacksonville.  They were flying!  Of course, the local police pulled
them over, and the driver said to my friend "Watch this"  The policeman
walked up to the window and asked for the drivers license and registration.
Then he proceded to ask the driver, "Do you know how fast you were going?"
The driver pointed to the Interstate 95 sign and in his best homeland accent
said "I see 95, I go 95"  The officer was so stunned that he let them go!!
A jolly laugh was had by all in the car.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME!

Sid Raper, Jacksonville Florida