oil filter drain back

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil filter drain back
From: "Ken Pletcher" <pletch@home.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 16:54:04 -0700
I guess I didn't understand the drain back tube for the oil filter. someone
posted a Nissan part number for the anti drain back valve for the oil
filter. I bought it and I almost dropped it in  the oil filter housing. Now
I think I understand why people are giving dimensions for the tube. I guess
I have to make a tube or adapter from the filter housing to the oil drain
valve. Does anyone have premade ones they want to sell or a simple way to
make one?
     Ken
DATSTER