MidOhio R.S.V.P.

To: "East Coast Roadster list" <roadster_owners_east@listbot.com>,
Subject: MidOhio R.S.V.P.
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 07:59:40 -0400
  So who is coming to join OROC at MidOhio in June?  I know Steve Harvey
from Milwaukee is planning on showing up in his orange roadster for his OROC
debut.  Our newest member, John Terlecky has plans to attend on Sunday.  And
there have been rumors of a SLIVA coupe showing up!!  Tom Phelan is planning
on making his third straight appearance, this year coming up from North
Carolina.  I'm sorry to say Mark Dent isn't coming this year, but happy to
report he is headed out west to represent east coast roadsters at the
National's that week.  He has prepared "MidOhio 2000" stickers for those in
attendance this year ( Thanks Mark! ).
  Of course most of the OROC crowd will be there.  Chris & Diane Luers and I
are planning to make it a three day weekend.
  Details of the event can be found at <http://www.MidOhio.com> or just ask.
Drop me a line if you are coming in from out of state so we can help set up
caravans where possible.  And we would like to get an idea of how many
parking places we need to save for Saturday.  Sunday we have a corral on the
show field reserved.  Come early so we don't get over run by ZACO & ZCCO.
They are planning a big year also.
  Hopefully Carl Wright will be back this year from Indiana in his roadster,
with a good supply of gas filters!  Hopefully he'll convince Lee and Russ to
make the trip with him this year.  MADROCK had been hinting at sending up a
few roadster to represent them?
  And while I know it is a long ride, any body from the west coast headed
out this way?

Paul
OROC