Re: salute

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Subject: Re: salute
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:39:05 -0700
We had 25 men in uniform for our VFW salute and ceremonies in the city park,

over half of them in their 70s, but they still stood proud and remebered
their fallen comrades. Other than family and the mayor(up for re-election) I
counted 3 towns people. Rather a sad statement on the town.
Russ Southwell Cuba (62) Vietnam 62-63-64- 67-68-69-70-71