NOWROCers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NOWROCers
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:35:52 -0700
     I am pleased to announce that after a great deal of begging, my wife
has allowed me to invite the NOWROC Roadsterheads who are attending the
15th Annual Datsun Owner's Association meet at Blue Lake Park over to our
place afterwards.  My son graduates from HS Friday night, and we are having
a party at our house on Saturday, so it took quite a bit of arm twisting
and favor granting on my part.  Nothing terribly organized, but we have a
house on Blue lake, complete with ski boat and similar amenities, so it
should be fun if the weather is as nice as it's supposed to be.  Bring your
swim trunks and water ski.  I'll have beer and pop on hand, and will
probably marinate a bag or two of chicken tits in case you don't get enough
to eat over at the park.  Please RSVP so I know how many supplies to stock.
And be sure to compliment my beautiful wife on her hospitality while you're
there.