Re: Mississippi River Run

To: "Steve Harvey" <stevenh@execpc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mississippi River Run
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:39:43 -0400
Steve,

Sounds like ya got a wire rubbin somewhere or perhaps your grounds and
connections need a good cleaning, which is very possible.

When I rewired my car I used anti-seize compound on all the connectors and
ground connections to prevent rust and crud from forming and after pulling a
few wires many years later I found the connections to be clean and the
antiseize seemed to be doing its job.

But then again I use antiseize on almost everything, and every nut and bolt
on the car. After disassembling a few cars and encountering frozen nuts,
bolts, screws I felt there had to be a better way.

Mike

Check those connectors and grounds!!!!!!!!!!