Jaremko rac car

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jaremko rac car
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 20:31:14 -0700
List ,
Bob and I just got back from the road races in Spokane.
We should have been there yesterday! Paul Jaremko had
his 69' 2 liter out there with the his new 214 Horsepower
Rebello U20. Rumors are the car was flying . His son Dave
drove the car in the novice class and had to start last and by the
end of the first lap he had past everyone and was pulling away.

The car lost third gear and they had to take it back to the shop.
He was turning in lap times in the 1:48.00 range without third gear.
I had Bob time some of the formula race cars and they where
turning times in the 1:41:00 range. He is still running with stock
wheel wells and 215/50/50 tires. I can't wait to see him out there
again.
 Here is a picture of his car again as taken by Gordon Glasgow.

http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Jaremko3.jpg

The old Datsun's where kicking B### . Lots of Z's and 510 where
there.

Mike