starting problems

To: "roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: starting problems
From: "Hoon Kim" <hoon@kingstreetrecords.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 13:19:59 -0700
Hey all,

Here's the thing. My '67 1600 roadster was running fine, no problems. I then
didn't drive it for the night, then the next morning I went to fix the tach.
I removed the tach, and squirted some 3-in-one in the tach cable line. Put
the tach back in and then the car wouldn't start at all. The starter wirrs
but the engine doesn't turn one bit. no putting, no nothing. Any thoughts?
Help. Thanks.

Hoon
hoon@kingstreetrecords.com (I'm home for the weekend not working. yeah!)

PS. The tach is still broken, when I took it out, I shook it so that the
needle was swinging, and it would never pass the 2800 point. Something hard
was blocking it.