NOWROC

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, bitterrootprop@nidlink.com
Subject: NOWROC
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:56:50 EDT
Some rather disturbing news on the NOWROC website.
Under the Hot Off The Press heading, the latest entry says
"Mike Poorboy  pulls himself from the club until a new car comes
along".
Since when does it matter if you have a car of not? I don't believe
NOWROC or any of the other clubs has a rule stating you must
be a current owner of a roadster. The clubs, the list and all other
organizations we support, that I am aware of, are open to any and all Datsun
(or even general automotive) enthusiasts. Not currently having a car
shouldn't make a difference.
Mike, You contribute a lot to the club and to the list. Get your butt back
into the swing of things. We won't take not having a car as an excuse!!
(at least I won't).

Kim
68 2000 CSP
NOWROC