Fwd: Slow Vara b#^%$&#$*

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Slow Vara b#^%$&#$*
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 00:36:08 EDT
--part1_3b.55dc9e8.265f5938_boundary

From: CarterCM@aol.com
Full-name: CarterCM
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 00:31:59 EDT
Subject: Re: Slow Vara b#^%$&#$*
To: CalSpeed@aol.com

In a message dated 5/25/00 8:18:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CalSpeed@aol.com
writes:

<< Just happened to be at Tustin that Sat. with Les and "510 Dave." There was
 a 1600 roadster in the E Prod. field but I think he DNF'd. >>

 <<Yeah... I think his name is Murray Chalmers or something like that.  >>

Cal,
Actually, Murray runs his SPL in another (sub) class called EP Group 1. This
is designed for "stock" (except for safety equip.) sportcars with full
interiors etc. They run on track with the EP group but are scored separately.
I would guess the DP Group 1 is where you would want to run your car.
Although, VARA uses a performance-based class system...go too fast...move up
a notch.

Craig Carter

--part1_3b.55dc9e8.265f5938_boundary--