Gunson Carb Synch

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Gunson Carb Synch
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 07:12:52 -0500
I checked out the Gunson Carbalancer at http://www.aep.bigstep.com/.  I have
never seen or used one like this.  I have used a Unisyn and another kind
that was a little better, but quite expensive at around $60 I think from
Motorsport.  I have been fortunate and always been able to borrow something,
but it is probably time that I break down and buy my own.  The old hose to
the ear trick will continue to have diminished results as my age increases
and hearing decreases <g>.  Does anyone have the Gunson and what do you
think of it?  Alternatively, what do you use?