Re: Whidbey Island run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Whidbey Island run
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 20:41:01 -0700
There was a flurry of dead batteries (mostly in the cameras). Musta been the
presence of that Brit car.  ;-)   I managed to get 3 shots off at the ferry
terminal before they died, but they aren't very exciting.

Actually, it was a quite nice TR-6 driven by Guy Selle. He even put Northwest
Datsun Enthusiasts licence plate frames on it!

And, yes, that was my Maxima playing chase. Happily no one needed a support
vehicle, at least once we got on the island. Despite the grey weather, it was a
good time.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org