If you can't beat 'em...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: If you can't beat 'em...
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:01:17 PDT
List,

Well, after going through all of the abuse about my "trashing" the SU car, I
have decided to add one to my stable. If you remember the 70 2000 that I
critiqued a week or so ago, well I think the folks that may have wanted a
2000 fell asleep at the wheel.  I made the deal today and will pick it up
this Saturday. Actually this car will serve as my main roadster while my 67
is in for restoration and probably afterward as well. Also, my girlfriend
Liz has been bitten by the bug and I will use this car to teach her how to
drive a stick shift so she can join the roadster runs driving her own car.

So Vic, Craig and the other 1970 2000 owners out there, you have a new
member! I think I am starting to get Roman Rist's disease (Roadsteritis)
although I think that two cars will be my max.

Hey Vic, wanna help tune my new car? (More beer for Vic!)

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 SRL311-00489
70 2000 SRL311-13951
SoCalROC