Website - Links required for updated pages

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Website - Links required for updated pages
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 12:50:51 EDT
Hi people

As traffic on the site increases I am getting more & more enquiries, mostly
from  US, Canadian & Australian enthusiasts. I am therefore looking for any
worldwide roadster related links for the links page of the Register's site
(which has been under construction since the dawn of time and which keeps
being put back for other projects!).

Please could you E-Mail your own links/recommended links which would benefit
these pages -

If you are a vendor or if you run a club a brief description would also be
welcome. Similarly if you have a club/company logo and you'd be happy for
this to be used please advise the URL of the logo or E-Mail the image.

Any useful E-Mail links would also be welcome.

Many thanks for your help.

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>