Wagon/Roadster H-190 4.62 LSD For Sale

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wagon/Roadster H-190 4.62 LSD For Sale
From: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 16:50:32 -0700
Do not email me. Email Kurt.: Kurt Hafer [mailto:kmhafer@mail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 1:07 PM
To: 510 list

Me again...

4.62 H-190 LSD for the Roadster or a 510 wagon for sale.

These are hard to find and would make a killer rear end for a sleeper wagon
with a "tall" ratio Z tranny or for an auto-x/road-race car.  I have the 3rd
member with the the cast aluminum housing.  No axles.  No rear cover.
Probably not a good idea to switch ratios, as there are several versions of
this diff, and they don't interchange (see the NISMO catalog for details).

CDM says the last one they sold was $600 over two years ago, and they only
come across these once every year or two.  Thought I'd offer it here before
going to the roadster list.

Serious offers only.  Trades considered.

Contact me off list.  Thanks.

--Kurt Hafer
San Jose, CA