Re: Highest SN still on the road

To: laurahoey@myself.com
Subject: Re: Highest SN still on the road
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:18:26 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/00 2:02:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
laurahoey@myself.com writes:

<< A few months ago there was a fellow on the list looking to compile a list
of all the true 1970 roadsters still on the road. Does anybody know who this
was and what the out come of his inquiry was?  >>

Hi Laura,

That was probably me. I thought it would be interesting if we could find the
last of the 1970 model SRLs off the line (not mine, #14100), and also to see
how many might still survive because they are the rarest 2L, next to the
67.5.

Thanks to the listers that have given me info so far but have not put it all
together yet. I'll post when I do. BTW weren't you going to give me the
number of your car?

Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
1970 SRL-311#-14100