Reservations for Shasta

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reservations for Shasta
From: "Dana Nojima (CBN)" <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:36:17 -0500 (CDT)

--=====================_995876==_

List,

I called one of the hotels in Shasta last night to make reservations.  I
just mentioned that I wanted the nights of the 7th and 8th.  The
reservation person replied that there was no openings and that was the
"roadster weekend".  I had made no mention of roadsters, so it was
interesting that this should be a meaningful response to the general
public.

Make those reservations,

Dana

     ___~@ \__       Dana Nojima