Re: I have to crow!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I have to crow!
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:58:44 EDT
Andrew Murphy writes:
"So for now it will hang in my garage. Those of you who think I require
psychiatric help- don't worry. I am not going to build a shrine to it or
anything like that. It's just a piece of metal."

Wow!  What a find.  I didn't understand the part about not wanting to build a
shrine, however.  It's not going on the car for a year, in the mean time it
could be part of a beautiful altar.  You could frame a picture of Mr. K with
the chrome tirm, add some candles, prehaps some other little goodies like
side marker lights.  It could be magnificent!

Peter van der Pas
'68 2000
Mtn. View, CA