Re: Copper Head Gasket- no rad seal

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Copper Head Gasket- no rad seal
From: Mark van der Hoek <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 21:10:47 -0800

--

Okay, all you experts out there.  I have two questions.

1.   What happened to Copperseal?   I haven't seen it in years, and I
loved it.

2.   How does Alumaseal compare to liquid type sealers?  I recently
had an adventure when my heater core went bad on my 93 Aerostar as I
was 1 1/2 hours from home, and the service station where I pulled in
recommended the liquid type HIGHLY over the Alumaseal (which they also
carried).

Mark van der Hoek
Salt Lake City