re: Roadsters need homes

To: datsun-roadsters-digest <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Roadsters need homes
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:49:14 -0400 (EDT)
"Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com> wrote...
> Found some roadsters that may need homes for those that are looking.
> I do not know any of these folks, and assume no liability herein,
> however, I accept the responsibilties as a Roadster owner and member of
> this list in helping to provide more options/resources to all.
>

>http://www.traderonline.com/cgi-bin/coll/apps/search/carSearch.html?iteration=0&beginYear=1966&endYear=1972&make=DATSUN&model=&lowPrice=&hiPrice=&keyword=2000&areacode1=&areacode2=&areacode3=&state=CA&region=0

   Actually, I was thinking about buying one of the 2 cars listed here ( 3
ads, but 2 with the same phone number and description ).  Unfortunately,
I'm 2 thousand miles East.  We did find one local roadster, but it is a
1600 for the same money.

   When you see what is available in CA versus Illinois, it starts to make
sense to think about buying sight-unseen and shipping a car 2000 miles.

   Is there anyone not too far from San Marcos who might be able to give
me a short report on the silver 2000?  Anyone travelling 1-way to Chicago
soon? ;)

   Let me know, thanks.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n