Re: Radiator Rebuild

To: jamesd_williams@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Radiator Rebuild
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:37:39 -0700
That sounds about right. But... get a bunch of quotes from different shops.
When I had mine redone with a 3-row core, I got quotes from $135 to $300. I
went with the $135 and am happy with the results. It also helped that I
told them I would paint it myself. Radiator shops use a cheap water-based
paint that won't last. A good shop will guarantee against leaks; I got a
one-year guarantee with mine.

Fred - So.SF