[Fwd: Starter Bolts]

To: roadsterlist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Starter Bolts]
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 19:39:31 -0700
--------------8969166AA8553BB4FDD9415F

Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 19:38:05 -0700
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Starter Bolts

They are close but not the same.  I'll tell you about the Metric nut
some PO put on the SAE main battery lead feedthrough stud on my Jag
sometime.  Not tonight, though.

It's entirely possible the bolts I looked at came out of my 4-speed
(they go into the bell housing).  I'll defer to Gordon on this one. Use
the Metric bolts.

Barrie
----